At 08:32 AM 12/02/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Marjorie,  you have the most wonderful and creative ideas .. :) No
>wonder so many respect and care about you as I do ..I think this is one
>of the best so far and it would indeed leave no dry eyes in the room...
>
>Love,
>
>Audrey

Thanks Audrey,
The problem is, anyone who has never been around a "Parkie"
doesn't realize what problems we have trying to accomplish
things ,which persons without PD ,don't even give a second thought.

As I said, I divided up that S-2807 into 3 different parts and of course
my printer,  prints the first page, second page, etc. and then they are
all backwards from the way they will be read.
By the time I finished with the 55 pages, it took me 25 minutes to get
them in order, and I don't have tremors either, just the good old PD
kind in which you can't do "finely coordinated acts".
When the Head of Neurology at Un. of Miami
told me I'd have problems doing "finely
coordinated acts", I really didn't know what he was telling me.
I DO NOW!!!  What a pain in the neck it is when you are in a hurry.

If the members of Congress could see about 6 young PWP's with tremors
sitting there trying to sort those 55 pages of that bill, I know it would be
a temptation for some of them to try to go help, just as we do when we
see someone struggling, with such determination ,over something,
that to anyone else,is a simple task.

Nothing is simple in the life of a PWP.
Maybe we should make a Bumper Sticker of that Slogan!!

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55

Shortcut to Mail Options click here:
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/mailopt.html
Home of John Cottingham's PIENO.  Way to go John!!!