my dear, enter the world of modern tech
before you give the rest of us heck

who like email where words easily flow-
don't take effort 'cause our words slow

with voices as quiet as  summer rain
drops fall silently on the terrain.

so while i salute alexander g. b.
email is still the choice for me

my wish is a wonderful day for you all--
but just don't wait for my telephone call.......

now i leave you with a smile for today :))))
my curse to the wind is winding away

so many topics have appeared on the list
my poor mind is boggled -get the gist?

my time frame hampered, my intent still good
i will post a verse as i promised i would.

barb k 62/61/who knows?