At 04:08 AM 12/01/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Subject:      where can these  shoes be found ??? Interesting subject
>To:     [log in to unmask]
>
>What brand are they and where can they be found ????
>Thanks wanda  CG for Len

Wanda,
The brand is ECCO, In South Florida the only place I have found them
is at Dillard's.  Macy*s have some styles, but they are, at least down here,
those high heeled, sandal type, which are popular with the teens.
I have 2 pairs of them and they are wonderful. They are the most lightweight
shoes I have ever found.  With my new AFO & those ECCO shoes it has
reduced my "end of the day" fatigue considerably.
I had to pay $110 per pair for them, but once
you have tried them, you'd think that was cheap at twice the price.
The type Liz is describing, and the type I bought are called "SOFT".

  Nordstrom's carry them in Seattle, and now that
I know what size I wear, because they are European sized, my daughter will
keep watch for sales on them. Also Nordstrom's has a web site, so I guess
I'd better check in there again.

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55

Shortcut to Mail Options click here:
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/mailopt.html
Home of John Cottingham's PIENO.  Way to go John!!!