At 02:37 PM 12/03/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>Having been to 2 PD research events in England over the last 2 weeks, my
>biased understanding is that 2 labs in England (not private sector) are
>leading the world in the development of new anti-PD drugs. Some leading edge
>stuff in genetics is also going on. I don't know the state of cell
>replacement research, although I know some companies (eg ReNeuron) are in
>the field. Furthermore, I read today in the newspapers that the Church of
>England has approved of embryo cell research and regard it as no more
>unnatural than IVF treatment or heart transplants.

Thanks Charles,
That is wonderful news. I, as everyone else, doesn't care who finds the
cure, just as long as someone does it soon.

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55

Shortcut to Mail Options click here:
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/mailopt.html
Home of John Cottingham's PIENO. My Phone # 000-000-0000