Can anyone give this fellow some ideas? Reply to him at the address in his
request or on the P-I-E-N-O message board.

>We are assisting a university professor with using his computer. He has
>parkinsons, which gives him trouble with using the mouse. We have started to
>develop speech recognition for his use and are looking for a better mouse.
>
>Any ideas, experiences, etc. that you could share with us would be
>appreciated.
>
>John Huff UConn Co-op (bookstore at University of Connecticut)

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn's List Online messages at:
               http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/parkmail/maillist.html
             Click the navigation ads and use the new search tools
John Cottingham