Here's a for-fun-sing-a-long to break the tenseness in your life..... sing
loud (if you can) and clear and please smile a-while...as you sing this
little melody. Tra La! :)))))

Warning:
if you sing offkey, your computer will reboot itself.
If you find offense, delete at any moment before your delete key quits
working.
If you don't say your name while you're reading this,
            how do i know if you'll identify yourself --
            think about it. R U U????

 >please note that this does not construe an attack on any individual or
entity i simply need to know the truth before i can proceed

this is a melody searching for truth

'Tis the month of December.
and I seem to remember
the same thing happened last year........
little ms muffet
sat on her tuffet
and cried out to others in fear.
my email is scattered
with nothing that mattered
and someone unkind
has messed with my mind
and now i don't know
if the guilty will show
his/her face -- instead
"bad things" were said
to harass the poor elf
who in spite of herself
set out to prove he was not he --
certainly she was not she.... Tra la Tra la

yes i do seem to remember
it happened last december
but proof we don't have any
tho she said messages were many,
who threatened harm
and caused her alarm
but i think of this kind
it was all in her mind  Tra la Tra la

so i want to remember
this month of december
that this year brings anew
the elf won't read mail from you
if you won't speak voice to voice
the poor elf has no choice
but hit the delete key
cause she won't ever hear from me. Tra la Tra la

now does it make sense--
  or does it seem dense
on one hand assail
another's email
then say with pride
(and a little snide)
you'll post to the net
so everyone will get
your telephone number.
i think that is dumber...  Tra la Tra la

i seem to remember
that last december ....
you got our attention
with all you would mention
but now i find i ignore
your story of more
of the same old prattle
on which you must tattle
and search the net for a name
why play this little game?
was this person crazy
or just too plain lazy
to identify self
to the nosey elf.  Tra la Tra la

yes i seem to remember
again last december
the list was unsettled
because someone had mettled
but i think that this plot
is imagined a lot
we don't need strife
added to our life
so post this suspicion
to someone who'll listen--
yet i wonder tonight
if you maybe are right.
do i do a search on some who
suddenly remind me of you.....???
these words here i quote
are what you just wrote:

"are we not here to help each other?
is not the enemy pd?"

then why do you try the list to divide
to cause confusion and take the side
that you must seek o'er all the net
to prove our existence or you'll get
suspicious again - and i'll bet
you'll activate soon your 'olfactory' sense
and continue on with your story tense.

Why not cause this december
be one to remember
cast your suspicions aside
from our list world-wide
and truly believe--can't you see
your fellow pwp
is not your enemy......

barb k  62/61/??  (yes, it's me.... it's really me......)