Barbara K,

Now some are going to have hurt feelings if you don't write an equally
creative and funny song about us!!!

I think the surest sign of a well adjusted person is the ability to laugh at
the exaggerated truth in ourselves as others see it.

More mentally and physically healthy than just funny jokes.

Darwin