Hi All,

Do many of you notice an increase in aggressive behavior relating to PD or PD+?

I have been aware that for the last few years I have been getting a shorter, and shorter fuse.  Where 5 years
ago I would have tried to find a win/win compromise, now its hard for me to do anything other than pop a cork.

I just seem to have a shorter fuse all the time.  When in a conflict comes that seems to me to be "in my face"
I find myself struggling to keep from becoming violent.

Any Ideas?

David Meigs  [log in to unmask]

To change or unsubscrube to the Parkie mail list go to:
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkmail/maillist.html