Darwin:

I'll see what I can come up with-- :)  BTW your sense of humor is what I
need. On my days which aren't so good, you manage to make me smile. I do
think we need to have a good sense of humor -- whenever I have a problem at
work that's pd-related, I joke with my fellow workers that I'm having a "pd
moment." This makes us all laugh together making them feel more comfortable
around me - and I don't feel as self-conscious if I lose my balance, can't
think of the right word, talk so softly they think they need hearing aides
-- LOL

they know i'm far from being a "party-animal" since i've always been one of
those "computer-geeks" so when I told them not to watch me walk down the
long hallway to my office because they might get the impression I'd been
drinking..... they rolled their eyes and said, "Right! We'll know you
partied all night." Then we all laughed. I am trying to make them
comfortable around me - not afraid to ask questions about pd. (and they
have asked some good ones). I don't want them to look at me and see the
disease, I want them to see ME as a pwp -- the same person I was before pd,
but maybe a little slower now.

I hope everyone has a really good day today - and those of you on the other
side of the world -- a good evening! :)))