At 12:46 2000/12/05 -0800, cyberdad wrote:
>IT HAPPENED AGAIN.  SHOWER TIME 2 TIMES IN ONE DAY. in stead
>of blaming VIVIAN I WILL PUT IT ON MY CYBER DAUGHTER (JANET P.)
>it happened while reading her post lo lo i got to blaim some one
>so to be differment i blame her. well at least she did not need
>to bath or undress me lolo and again we laught till tears came
>down our faces. thanks to inside plumbing and whas boards.  I
>FIBED we do have a elec.   just something to laugh and talk
>about   loo lo lo loo lo lo any smell u get taint me now.
>

>I.Y.Q.
>DON   AND  VIVIAN

lolo!

just for that
i'm not going to translate this one!!
good thing we parkies cain't smell wurth ....!!!

sis

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/