After I read Sharon's letter; then Barbara's response, I made up my mind to
bring up something that has been on my mind for some time.  It goes like
this:  Newcomers to the list are asked to introduce themselves to the list
members.  The information allows some degree of personalization, i.e., I
don't know what you look like or where you live, but we may share many
things besides PD and its relatives in common.

Unfortunately, at least for me, it was a one-way street.  List members got
some background from me, but I got no introduction(s)in return(I was
welcomed by some very kind members).  Where then can new members of the
list find intros posted by "more experienced" list members?  We cannot walk
in each other's shoes, but we can make an effort to know to understand and
to support one another whether it be the best or the worst of times.

The curse of the wind is within us.
It tears us apart day by day.
We need to lean on each other.
To keep it from getting its way.

The curse of the wind is within us.
It leads us to friends world wide.
It's people we've never heard of.
All standing by our side(s).

The curse of the wind is within us.
There is nothing we can do.
We turn on the PC and email
To be comforted by you, you, and you.

The curse of the wind is within us.
But one day the answers will come.
Science will open its secrets.
Then all will walk in the sun.

The curse of the wind is within us.
It tears us apart day by day.
We need to lean on each other.
To keep it from getting its way.

Thank you to all the kind hearts and healing souls, and welcome, Sharon.
E of the headdress

At 06:38 AM 11/30/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Sharon:
>---you wrote ---
>JoAnn C., I do not know you personally,
snip