Dear Sandy, I'm trying to catch up with the mail and have just finished
your letter.  The tears are streaming from my eyes and down my face. I can
feel your emotion, your frustration, your needs, especially your love for
your parents.  In one way or another, you have spoken for all of us of
someone older or younger who is, if we are fortunate enough, in our lives.

How sad it is for all of us that medications, wellness and cures are in the
political-religious arena instead of in the humanitarian hand.  How sad it
is that as a nation we can see what's wrong everywhere else except right in
the collective heart.  We have become a dollars and cents commodity.  We do
not produce a profit!

I cannot send you answers, but I can send you love, caring and friendship.
May you find strength in knowing that you are not alone and that we are all
beside you.

E of the headdress