Dear Kelly and David,

For what it's worth, I guess I have to intrude with my thoughts.  Over and
over I read about the mountainous amounts of medications some of us have to
suffer each day.  My gripe about all this medication is:  If a problem
arises, it appears to me that the doctors ADD another prescription.  The
problem isn't necessarily solved, it's covered up!  Isn't it possible that
an adjustment of current medications might solve the problem or that maybe
two or more medications might not go well together?  Since PD hits each one
of us differently, who is to say that that same condition might not exist
re medications?  Could the problem also be that most patients don't get to
have enough time with the doctor to really pursue causes?
E of the headdress