Bern,

>If I were some scientist I would probably argue that aggression is natures
>way of making sure that the species carries on with its purpose.

This rang true with me when I read it.  If nature's way is that we need to
have aggression to ensure that we get what we need to survive when the going
gets tough, and if the progression of PD makes it increasingly hard to
survive, then it makes sense that we would get more aggressive as we get
less able to survive on our own.  Fight or flight -- since there is often no
satisfactory "flight" from PD (even with meds), the remaining option is
"fight".

Just a thought.

Michael, son of Wayne 70/69/67