Dr. Fink, are blond jokes sexist and demeaning?
I personally don't think so. I think the ridiculous premise combined with an
outrageous punch line
makes them hilariously funny. For example:

> A young blonde on vacation in Louisiana wants a pair of alligator shoes
> but is reluctant to pay high New Orleans prices.
>
> "I'll just catch my own alligator," she tells one shopkeeper," so I can
> get a pair of shoes for free."
>
> She stomps out of the store and heads for the swamp.
>
> Later, as the shopkeeper drives home, he spots the woman standing
> waist-deep in a bayou, shotgun in hand, with a huge alligator closing in.
>
> She takes aim and shoots the creature between the eyes. The shopkeeper
> watches in amazement as she struggles to haul the carcass onto an
> embankment where several other dead alligators are lined up.
>
> "Oh, no," the woman shouts in dismay. "This one isn't wearing any shoes
> either!"

What about Lawyer jokes? Doctor jokes? Texas Aggie jokes? Heck, even
Engineer jokes?

Now in my "10 Things Men Know About Women" list, if I had used a vulgar term
(such at t_ts, j_gs, etc.,
instead of boobs), I would totally agree.

The people that laugh hardest at blond jokes are blondes.
The people that laugh hardest at lawyer jokes are lawyers.
The people that laugh hardest at doctor jokes are doctors.

In fact the best ones on themselves are heard from them in the first place.

Got any good non-sexist, non-demeaning Doctor jokes?