hi all

i do believe that aggression
is an instinctive reaction to fear of attack
i.e. the "cornered rat" syndrome

"fight" or "flight" is a simplistic black and white instinctive response

as humans we have a choice of acting on our animal instincts or not

our animal instinct reactions may be based on misperceived actions
maybe what we interpret as an attack is not one at all

we have the gift of a thinking mind
which can discern the many shades of gray
which comprise our world

if we have been taught self-hatred
maybe we tend to see potential attack all around us
when it is not really there?

still mulling and musing...

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/