At 10:42 2000/12/06 -0600, darwin hawkins of boeing wrote:
>Here's a "boob" joke with a twist!
>>  Jill, a young, flat-chested woman discovered the fabled
>>  magic lamp, and sure enough, when she rubbed it, out
>>  popped a magic genie, ready to grant  her a single wish.
>>  "I want two of the biggest boobs in the whole world!" she
>>  said. The genie nodded, waved his hand, and, all of a
>>  sudden - poof! - there was  a great cloud of smoke. When
>>  it had cleared, Jill saw, standing beside her, Bush and Gore.

imho

1. demeaning of two US politician who have been judged as stupid
they are the best potential leaders that the US citizenry
could almost elect - ergo - the US citizenry are stupid too?

2. demeaning of mammary glands
(which are possessed by both males and females, btw)
(without which noone of us would have survived 3 days in this physical world)
but which are distorted all out of reality in the human female "ideal"
created by air-brushed "playboy" imagery.
bigger is better?
no thanks, that's the ideology of a cancer cell

in re sexism and bob fink's comment re jokes about men and women
and substituting african-american as a 'test'
what a great idea!

how about also substituting:
jew
catholic
christian
buddhist
canadian
mexican
irish
polish
gay
homosexual
lesbian
quadriplegic
amputee
schizophrenic

may i also suggest that
if this concept leaves someone with
"nothing left to joke about"
their senses of humour may need an expansion course

as part of humour expansion 101
i heartily recommend anything written
by bill bryson and p.g. wodehouse and stephen leacock and ...

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/