hi all

At 18:51 2000/12/06 +0100, sumwun almost but not
quite named mary's child seems to have wrote:
>"Boob" is, to some, a pejorative word when it is
>applied to the female breast.  Just like "girl" is
>considered pejorative to an adult female." Life
>must be very complicated in the US.  How do you
>communicate?    Maryse Schild

this comment could be construed as
a slur on the use of the english language in the usa

can we not respect and celebrate our differences
instead of perpetuating the divisive
"one-ups-manship" game?

cainte we enjoy langwidge and axe-haintes and habitchewashuns
widdout puttyn'em down?

bill bryson does a 'devastatingly funny' job of just that

how about pd?
any news on that front?
just a suggestion, of course(!)

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/