At 06:51 PM 12/06/2000 +0100, you wrote:

>Life must be very complicated in the US.  How do you communicate?
>Maryse

Hi Maryse,

In the US now, the way we communicate is to scream at each other,
(if you need examples, just watch the 24 hour news services on TV)
either by word or email, and possibly even over the telephone, if  only
they had our phone number.

  Then some who have PD, say it's because of
their medication ,which makes them so aggressive.

Of course when I was getting beat around the head and shoulders by
Curley, Moe & Larry, on-list and off,
no one tried to stand up for me, so I just loaded a
bunch of names into my email filter and I don't even bother
to look at their messages.

For the most part, I have to admit that most PWP are passive, quiet
and controlled individuals.  THANK GOD!!!

My husband will have his second lens implant next Monday. I really have
my hands full and was looking for some respite on the PD list, but now
I will switch over to my Quilting List, where it is always quiet and peaceful.
So help me, next year I'm going to finish a quilt, or die trying!!!

How are things at your house with all your animals?

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55

Shortcut to Mail Options click here:
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/mailopt.html
Home of John Cottingham's PIENO. My Phone # 000-000-0000