By setting the joke standards to the most prudish, you all should
know that you are losing a wealth of humour -- and not XXX humour
either. The last time I posted a joke, I was chastised for using a
word that any elementary school child would not find offensive. (I
think we should be more concerned with weaponry rather than
vocabulary, IMHO)

I am one of those who scours the 'net for jokes for some professional
friends who use them in business presentations. I haven't got the
time to edit each one for particular 'tastes' so I deleted this
address. I will only use this list for info...

And this is not meant to fuel any flames but rather to make a
statement of fact.

,\\urray

--