Warning: Potentially dangerous to sense of humor. Do not read further if
easily offended. ('cept all dam yankees, y'all welcome tah read on. yew an
me is warped beyond help anyways)

 >At 16:16 2000/12/06 -0800, sumwun called
sumthin like askarsinneeyars wrote:

duz ya mean this here person, sweetie?
audrey skrzyniarz  aka audrey from seattle?
or was that jus a slur to git yur meanin' across to us??? :)))))

an by th' way, aint nuthin personal intended--
fer ya get ballistic----
jus tokin' sum - cuz ah'm not sure whot tah mak of this all.?????

 >> but  did y'all write this'n too--????
or wuz it sumwan else?  :))))
an bah th'way ah guess ah cain tok like this,
cause ah'm jus a'other dam yankee livin' in th' south LOL
so don go an' post any dam yankee jokes, you hear--
ah herd most of 'em already & almos laffed mahself to death!
las one ah heard, ah almos peed mah pants
course ah'd blame it on th' pd, ya know. LOL
an ah know how y'all canucks are,
cause'n mah daddy wuz born thet side of the borda
an mah granny used ta mak bad jokes 'bout the queen.
an mah cuzzins sumtims called me a 'dam yankee' too.

now if thet aint discouragin' --
hear ah am, a dam yankee in th' far north & th' deep south too.
duzzn't thet beat all........ :)))))
Lawd thet's as bad as tryin' to fine out who ah am.
but then ah wonder---
did ja re-ally mean to tok bad south-ern to me tuh put audrey down? if'n ya
did, too bad. we thot it were re-ally funnee an clevah whot to mimic wen
y'all's tok-in bout not makin' fun of sumwan. yew peeple is the best yet!!! LOL

At 12:13 PM 12/6/00 -0500, you wrote:
>hi all
>
>maybe the absolute first step in developing a sense of humour
>is learning to laugh at ourselves
>before we laugh at anyone else
>
>janet
then ah read this......sounds good, but makes mah head tired. all those
words meanin nuthin. wheah on earth did ja lern tah tok on & on lack this?
but ya need tah splain how sumtims ya write this stuff n then change yer
mind........

 >> today you wrote :
our animal instinct reactions may be based on misperceived actions
maybe what we interpret as an attack is not one at all
we have the gift of a thinking mind
which can discern the many shades of gray
which comprise our world
if we have been taught self-hatred
maybe we tend to see potential attack all around us
when it is not really there?
still mulling and musing...
janet
hmmmmmmm... but then ah found ya wrote this. ah need ya to 'splain this 'a
potential attack'? ah caint figger out whah this is? yew mus be sumwan
importent fer all this tah happen to yew. if'n it happen tuh me ah'd ask'm
to phone me an ah'd giv th'wrong #. wouldn't thet be a hoot? wow..ah never
seen nuthin excitin lak this! Lawd a mercy!

 >>personal e-mail = anonymity = secret
= potential for abuse, impersonation, fraud, manipulation,
to which i have been subject multo times
in the past several months, possibly even years,
on many levels, not only to do with the pieNET, but with
my website,
my website guestbook (short-lived),
my newsletter a_new_voice at Egroups.com,
my postings at the parkplace bulletin board,
and possibly even my editing of the PD category at the ODP
unbelievable?
i used to think so too.
but there is too much evidence and too much on record
for me to deny it all any longer.

 >then ah reread mah old mail an saw this:
At 01:01 AM 8/20/00 -0400, you wrote:
hi all
my olfactory powers returned in a big way
with the posting from one 'paul ayers'
so i did some digging in our archives and on the wwweb
and discovered that 'paul ayers' is a [pseudo] persona
working at a [pseudo] company in indianapolis with a [pseudo] website
called various forms of "universal connections incorporated"
which has an e-mail address which leads to
another [pseudo] website which supposedly buys and sells domain names

but then ah guess paul turned out to be an OK guy?...ah admire ya fer doin
the rat thing & sayin yer sorry after all the rantin'  bless yew fer
admittin' this. bet ya didn't wanna do this agin? oh, yew did anyway? whoops.

 >>>"hi paul
i was wrong
i apologize
'universal connections' aka
"http://www.univcon.net/"
were the 'pseudo' company i had dug up using
"http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois"
but i made a faulty connection to you
as camilla has said [something like]
if your only tool is a hammer
all you see is nails
i will now crawl back into my cave
and stay there till my vision is cleared up

janet>>>>>

hmmmm. th' more ah hear bout pd, th' more i wonder. mos days ah'm too busy
tah read tween lines of mah email tuh see who's out to get me. jez, things
sure be strict here. ah thot ah was a girl, least mong frens we say 'hey,
girl!' if'n they have tah say 'hey,old woman' this ol' gal a sure ain't
gonna answer but ah tell ya, ah sure'd be mad.

an i sure lak a laff now n then. ah hates tah jus sit and git in bad moods.
yah see if'n i git to think 'bout how ah'm gitten - ah jus might call th'
CIA or FBI tah check out if'n sumwan foolin' with th' net. an ah might
reply chewing th yew-kno-whot outta any wun who maks a funny outta sumwun.
ah real-ly git tard of sum stuff easy. but then ol mr pd makes me tard anyway.

duz anywun remember- its december
an thet means we shud be thinkin' happy thots
steada snipin'.
sure we aint gonna all believe th'same
yew shudn't care - we all God's creatures.
Lawd. ah saw a sign th' other day scared me outta mah head
it sed, 'don't make me come down there'
an it was signed by God.
ah mean, RE-AL-LY signed by God....
now i gotta kno this fer sure--