Jo Ann,

I sent out a blonde joke about alegator shoes and fanned the flame war that
was already underway over my 10 things men know about women.

I'll send them to you if you missed them.

Love your responses.

Have you figured out that I love to yank peoples chains and get their goat?

Best way to illustrated absurdity is to be absurd! See recent response to
DaveSA.

Darwin (An evolution in progress, God ain't through with me yet.)