At 08:10 AM 12/07/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Here's a possible number one:
>
>1.      Some women have unattractive chips on their shoulders.
>         (Keeps their bra straps from sliding off?)
>
>On second thought, the chips don't do nothing but cause splinters. Think
>those women may have been "liberated" and no longer wear bras.

Darwin I would add as number 2 .
2.  Some women seem to have a chronic case of PMS.

Personally, I thought your joke was funny, and my husband is 74 years old
and he still looks at women, and guess where????

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55

Shortcut to Mail Options click here:
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/mailopt.html
Home of John Cottingham's PIENO. My Phone # 000-000-0000