Dear Fleurette,  It seems you are BOTH a CG and a PWP---that's a lot of
coping for you, and a lot of concern about your husband's condition, as
well as your own.  I expect the OT may be for you--or maybe for both, and
the nurses as well.  If so, I'm glad you have some outside help and
support.  We know all too well how stress affects the symptoms of PD, and
your neuro may have that in mind also in adjusting your meds.  As the
Sinemet starts to "kick in", I hope and expect you will see some
improvement, and I don't think it should take months, either.
Is there anyone you can talk to about your concern for your husband?  Does
his doctor share info about his progress, prognosis, etc. with you?  .
Because  you are  really a CG  as well as a PWP I would invite you to
consider joining CARE on your husband's behalf, as Rita has done.  This is
a special situation in which it would be appropriate, I believe.  How about
it?
In any case, please keep in touch either on one or both of the lists or
write me offlist if you prefer.
I have some questions I'd like to put to you privately.
                {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{FLEURETTE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

You wrote in part--
>HELLO ALL
>
>A FEW WORDS HOPING FOR A RESPONSE TO HELP ME LIVE THRU THE NEXT FEW MONTHS-
>HOPEFULLY WILL MANAGE ON MY OWN A BIT BETTER AFTER.

SNIPPED

>QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, ADVICES WILL BE APPRECIATED.  I WILL TRY TO FOLLOW UP
>AS MUCH AS I CAN.  MANY REGARDS TO ALL.
>

>F0leurette

Peace and Love, Camilla

On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm