At 09:48 2000/12/07 -0500, kathrynne holden wrote:
>is this an attack?
>yet again?
>
>can we not keep the attacks off list,
>if we have to indulge in them at all,
>out of consideration for the other listmembers?
>

>janet paterson wrote:
>>
>> (note from jmp - i think some individuals should be replaced by testosterone too! > lolo!)

hi kathrynne

in case this is what you were posting about,
that last comment was a general joke, no names mentioned,
based on the poor grammar of the last sentence of the news report
(if anyone read it, that is)

my request about attacks
was in response to a declaration from marjorie that i was guilty of hypocrisy

i view the two examples above as totally different
and i am certain that a court of law would too

since i have repeatedly requested resolution of our differences off list
and those requests have been refused or ignored
i can only regard similar personal attacks on my character
as libel and harrassment and subject to further action

i ask again
marjorie moorefield
please cease and desist
please let us resolve this off list
or else i must conclude that you do not want this resolved

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/