I can't tell if you were serious or not. My appologies to those with
Incontinence which can be seriously embarassing and demeaning, but;

Will the database differentiate between male and female facilities?

I figure if I'm not close enough to see it, I wouldn't get there in time
anyway!

Some people have way too much time on their hands and their minds start to
wander.