        Over dinner at an international medical convention, four
        doctors were talking about recent medical advances in their
        respective countries.

        The Canadian doctor said, "Medicine in my country is so
        advanced, we can take a kidney out of one person, put it in
        another, and have him looking for work in six weeks."

        The German doctor said, "That's nothing!  In Germany, we can
        take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have
        him looking for work in four weeks."

        The Russian doctor said, "In my country, medicine is so
        advanced, we can take half a heart from one person, put it
        in another, and have them both looking for work in two
        weeks."

        The American doctor, not to be outdone, said, "Ha!  We are
        about to take an asshole out of Texas, put him in the White
        House and half the country will be looking for work the next
        day."
--