At 08:14 AM 12/08/2000 +1100, you wrote:
>Of course those who are couth challenged (more politically correct than
>'uncouth' don't you think) would probably stop the car at the nearest bush
>or rock which affords a bit of privacy and take out a shovel and the job
>would be done.
>
>Roger
>A skeptic from down under

Since I live in a County with 1.5 million other persons, I really don't think
I could get by with doing what you described.  But being a Parkie who has
suffered one ruptured colon already, I'd really like to know if there are any
public toilets in Broward County, Florida, and were they are. One never knows
when we start out how long we will be tied up in traffic, or where the next
service station is, depending on which road we are travelling.

I have a book on Quiltshops all over the USA, I'd certainly subscribe to
something
which would list Public Toilets all over the USA just in case I ever am
able to do
any traveling.
Let me ask you if this was a surprise to you to see how your tax dollars
are being spent?

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55

Shortcut to Mail Options click here:
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/mailopt.html
Home of John Cottingham's PIENO. My Phone # 000-000-0000