warning: the following post may be harmful to your sense of humor. do not
proceed any further. hit the delete key --or don't say i didn't warn you --
and if you use this message to 'flame others' your 'escape' key will stick
and your 'enter' key will crumble. especially if you forward this message
to 900,999 people who likewise won't be interested in it. LOL
dear jp or jm or jmp (whoever you are)

i think your imagination is running away with you again, sweetie.
can you explain why someone would single you out, a poor pwp, from of all
the millions of people in the world --just to upset and torment.....you?
why you?
people jumping out of the archives to torture you with emails?
right!
do you have a claim to fame you're hiding from us?
think about it.
we're here to help you, not harrass.
so to protect myself i'm posting this publicly
just in case you think i'm one of those 'nuts out there in cyber space'
who mean to harm you.
you need to get rid of the ghosts of your past and be free of them.
Come out into the sunshine, and quit moping over past insults and injuries.
Learn to laugh at yourself, for goodness sake.
and laugh with others--
learn to live and let live.

and name calling will not earn you a phone call from me. :)))))
very funny that you would chose to post again thx to alex g bell -
after my message appeared-
or was it just coincidental-?
or did you want it in the archives for emphasis?
once was really enough, don't you think?
i haven't changed my mind.
so give it up.
this is the last thing i will say about agb -
may he rest in peace.

cya :))))
barb k (who has done her own reality check, and decided 'yes' she is barb k
and no one else)