At 20:53 2000/11/30 -0600, joan snyder wrote:
>I can verify the advantages of speaking on the phone having
>just spent a delightful half hour speaking to Janet! What
>a wonderful way to really hear how a person's words are meant
>to sound-with the right inflection and the telling nuances!
>Altho I too, rely on this wonderful, wonderful web for most
>of my communications-it's sure a treat to really hear a sweet
>voice on the other end of the line!  j
>
>--
>Joan E. Blessington Snyder     49/10
>http://www.geocities.com/joanbsnyder/
>http://ww.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm
>"Hang tough............no way through it but to do it."
>    Chris-in-the-Morning  (Northern Exposure)

hi all

here is verification of delight
from the tin cup at the other end of the string!

joan's phone presence exudes power and strength
no wonder she's accomplishing so much!

chillicothe illinois in may 2001 sounds like a 'be there!' to me!

chillicothe's third annual pd awareness day
a habitat for humanity house building
and painting the town red with 'jes'
what could be better?

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/