hi all

At 14:22 2000/11/30 EST, jjjane wrote:
>Janet,
>Yes it is time for an update on my web page, even though
>every day is a new adventure.
>Lets see, I left you with an "unknown" stimulator site
>which I now know to be sub thalamic.  The difference in the
>sites being mostly in the amount of medication needed after
>the surgery.  After years of Sinemet, Eldepryl, Amantidine,
>Artane, Parlodol, Cogentin, and a few others, I now take
>1 mg of Mirapex a day, that's it! My insurance company that
>didn't pay for the surgery went bankrupt and we now have
>Blue Cross BlueShield.  It was just in time for my first
>battery replacement.  About time my luck started changing.
>We have finally recovered from paying for the surgery and
>my husband and I took a cruise through the Panama Canal last
>year and we try to live as normal a life as possible. After
>22 years, I am free of the embarrassing tremors and if we
>first met, you wouldn't be able to tell I have Parkinson's.
>In fact I quit announcing it at gatherings because no one
>notices.
>Lastly, Janet, my email has changed to: [log in to unmask]
>Thanks for everything, you are a doll.
>jjjane

what great news, jjjane!
[especially that sweet compliment! lolo!]

your page is updated and receiving visitors
as i tap

i will look forward to meeting you in person
and testing your amazing declaration!
[chillicothe, anyone?]

wwwith lllove

jjjanet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/