Hi All,
I believe we will have to wait until the election is over and the
House reconvenes to get an indication on the realities of any
pending legislation.

Most of the info from consumer / advocacy groups is now several months old.

I found this interesting...

THE MEDICARE RX 2000 ACT

5. The lightning speed that this bill is being marked up and sent to the floor will
preclude thoughtful consideration: Although seniors want prompt relief from
unaffordable drug costs, the House leadership's process for considering this
bill is irresponsible and will result in adverse, unintended consequences.
The likelihood that this proposal will be brought to the floor of the House,
without serious deliberation is indicative that incumbency protection, rather
than beneficiary protection is at the core of this bill.
http://www.familiesusa.org/pubs/mdrx2000.htm

The bottom line may be political...  murray