On 5 Dec 2000, at 20:38, Sharon Parker wrote:

> I've been taking Remeron for 6+ months with good results.  I sleep, except
> for rare occasions, like a baby. Also, tremors are improved, not completely
> gone, but so much better than before.  As with any medication and PD, what
> works for one doesn't necessarily work for someone else....Good luck.

Hi Sharon and all,

Trade Name: Remeron
Generic Name: mirtazapine
Manufacturer: Akzo Nobel, Organon
Treatment Class: Psychopharmacologic and Neurologic (CNS)
Indication: Depression

MSB Review: Mirtazapine Approved for Depression
http://pharminfo.com/pubs/msb/mirta.html

REMERON 15MG TABLET  (MIRTAZAPINE) DOSE  15MG  $2.32
REMERON 30MG TABLET  (MIRTAZAPINE) DOSE  30MG  $2.39

MEDLINEplus Drug Information: Mirtazapine (Systemic)
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/mirtazapinesystemic203490.html

Rxlist - The Internet Drug Index
http://www.rxlist.com/scripts/patient/piuinfo.pl?mononum=878&dc_category=

All the best ... murray