Sandy and Marjorie,

Would either of you object to me copying and pasting your postings to other
PD forums. I am very involved with a couple of other forums and there are
many who participate who would gladly contact congressional leaders.

You know, this is inexcusable in America.....but sadly many are in this very
same situation......My mother-in-law, doesn't have PD, but has several other
health problems and deals with this same situation daily.....I will begin
making contacts ASAP.

Please let me know about copying and pasting your message to other
forums.......
Sharon
45/43/?