thank you!! i dont know where the claim people decide patients and
family fate of need. I pay for cardiac reahb because i didnt have bypass
surgery. jeeze i don't qualify because of autonomic failure. They reply
'what's that?' I jsut laugh and say I hope u never know. It is ok I
understand. I don't want unneeded stress

nancy m