"Marjorie L. Moorefield" wrote:

> At 08:32 AM 12/02/2000 -0800, you wrote:
> >Marjorie,  you have the most wonderful and creative ideas .. :) No
> >wonder so many respect and care about you as I do ..I think this is one
> >of the best so far and it would indeed leave no dry eyes in the room...
> >
> >Love,
> >
> >Audrey
>
> Thanks Audrey,
> The problem is, anyone who has never been around a "Parkie"
> doesn't realize what problems we have trying to accomplish
> things ,which persons without PD ,don't even give a second thought.

snip

> see someone struggling, with such determination ,over something,
> that to anyone else,is a simple task.

like trying to tie boot laces for a preschooler that won't
stay still
oh, i suppose that is hard for anyone

but, i used to assist in surgery, long before i got pd
i have seen better ambidextrous days

*********   somebody slap me  ***************

it is not good to dwell on losses

Marjorie -- where is the manuscript of the legislation?
i guess i missed it

what we can still do is contact our legislators
get set up to do it
this won't be the last time

if each of us sent even one message
1900 messages  -- would not go un-noticed

> Nothing is simple in the life of a PWP.
> Maybe we should make a Bumper Sticker of that Slogan!!
>
> just me,
> Marjorie
> 68/58/55

--------on the edge of the prairie abyss---------