I'm looking for  recommendations for books and videos to include on a PD
Resources list. Especially, if  anyone has read any of the following,
could you send me your opinions about them  - whether or not you found
them to be informative and useful to PWP, caregivers, family?

Also are there recommendations for any other videos or for children's
books about PD?
Please send to [log in to unmask]
Thanks,
Linda Herman

BOOKS:
Parkinson's Disease & the Art of Moving
 by John Argue (February 2000) 176 pages
Book Description
An Exercise Program To: increase flexibility, strength, balance, and
coordination  improve communication, voice power, and speech clarity
delay the progression of symptoms and take steps toward leading a fuller
life

American College of Physicians Home Medical Guide: Parkinson's Disease
by David R. Goldmann (Editor),  David A. Horowitz (Editor)
 Paperback - 80 pages 1st edition (March 1, 2000) Dk Pub Mercchandise

 Books for kids:
Parkinson's Disease (Venture: Health and the Human Body series)
 by Elaine Landau
 (May 1999)
Franklin Watts, Incorporated;

Parkinson's Disease (Understanding Illness series)
 by Sue Vander Hook
 32 pages (August 2000)
Smart Apple Media

VIDEOS:
Gentle Fitness (gentlefitness.com)
videotape of six short routines to improve flexibility, balance, and
breathing.

P.S. "Voices from the Parking Lot" - (which I highly recommend) and Jan
Quist's forthcoming children's book are already included.