Phil,

Wow!! You sure have been busy.  Thanks so much for the hard work you have
put into researching this.  I am anxious to see where it goes from here.  I
am only hoping that my Congressman holds to what he has promised he would
do.  If he does not read my letter then Congress better be expecting me to
camp-out on their steps!!! I think we all have to search our hearts and what
feels right from within and we have peace in voting then.......and only
then....vote..sandy

Sandy Norris 40/28/20 check my new site..
www.plwp.org/sandys_parkie_porch.htm
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."