The ECCO brand shoes are available in Nebraska at Dillard's Dept Stores,
Schiel's Sporting Goods Stores (this is a national chain) and Von Maur.  Also
Dayton's carry them in the midwest....and some Younker's Dept Stores.  Also
check for the BORN and NATUR brand shoes.....these are very similar, I wear
all three brands....all the same price range, all the same
durability.....velcro or elastic closings. (I like several of the slip on
styles with an "elastic cord" through the top.

Marjorie, I have found that depending on the style I vary from a 41 to a 43
size....so make sure your daughter can exchange them if she gets them for you
out of state.

I pay from $39 to $79 for these shoes......I shop the shoe sales......have
found a person in the shoe dept at Dillard's who will call me when they are
going to go on sale........I have worn these brands for more than a year
(wear nothing else now) and have been extremely pleased with the
durability.....all still look new.  I also found that I can wear one of the
sandel styles without stubbing my toe or tripping on the sole.  These are
much more satisfactory for me than the orthopedic shoes that are sold.
Although the shoes are heavier than some women's shoes....they are much
lighter than other sturdy shoes I have seeen.  The weight seems to be very
beneficial for helping me to pick up my feet (so don't be turned off if they
seem "heavy" in comparison to a more stylish shoe that you have been
wearing).

I have actually manages to switch my husband to these brands......he is on
his feet a lot in the lab and lecturing.

No financial interest in any of the brands or the department stores.

Rita Weeks  56/11