Janet,

I think I must have missed the point of concern that you expressed today
and the last time about internet emails vs telephone contacts. What
difference does it make who someone claims he/she is or not in an email,
as long as it isn't costing anything of value? I dont see why the fuss
as this was made especially if it is as you say, been a while that you
or someone has been contacting or reading posts from one of them or
more. It seems to me that the telephone contact says little more about
anyone than that it gives direct access to ones free time. It also is a
way to learn one's home address a lot easier than any internet
connection could. The authorities constantly tell women especially  to
keep private information private;  ie address and telephone numbers. I
can understand why so many women do that and do insist on having an
unlisted telephone number.

*seattle* Audrey
friend of pwp Aussie John  49/42/38?