Michel,

My dear friend.  I cry with you.  It is my simple desire to honor those that
deserve honoring.  It is not about me.  It is about Barbara and you.  God
love you my friend.   The love you send with each post to me, honors
Barbara. The tears?  Allow them to cleanse and soothe you.  Give yourself
time to mourn.  As you are reaching out a hand to me my hand will be waiting
for yours.  Hold on ...Hold tight......Much hope ...sandra

Sandy Norris 40/28/20 check my new site..
www.plwp.org/sandys_parkie_porch.htm
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."