Dear sweet caring Sandy,

How can anyone show more caring than you do already? It is as if you
have some touch of magic in your words that moved me to tears. I do not
know what to offer to youe that is very helpful when there seems to be
so little that is a real solution to change the events in your life. I
do not know your parents, but when you describe the love you and they
share, maybe the love they have for you is their reward. Isn't it that
all of us at some point wish to be able to care for our parents in their
later years? But it isnt a perfect life is it ? It isnt fair, I know you
think, for them to have their lives become a care provider's role.  It
certainly isn't at all what you fantisized your life would be like at
20, or 30, or even 40 when you dreamed about it while a child. I don't
think that any truly loving parent relinquishes the little caring
expressions that parents do no matter how old their child becomes. There
are the years of caring that creates this type of loving expression and
it does not necessarily change no matter that a parent ages does it? I
believe that when necessity occurs the idea that they might later need
care doesn't enter their minds. Maybe any fear for their child is not
ignored, but lessened by anything that they can do to make their child's
life as comfortable as possible. It doesn't take money to show the kind
of love that I describe either, it is about time given willingly being
the loving parents that they are Sandy. It is someone as you are Sandy,
whose generous and kind heart is as big as the out-of-doors. And it is
you who have parents who must feel fortunate to have the woman that you
are today as their daughter. Wouldnt it be wonderful if all of us could
be so lucky?

Love and many hugs,

*seattle* Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John 49/42/38?