I'm sending this to both Parkinson and Stroke forums to see if anyone in
either/both circumstances has any experience.
Cecily (80) has had PD for about 20 years and 2 years ago Aug 7 had a
stroke.  She has difficulty moving - uses a walker most of the time  and  a
transporter wheel chair. Ever since the stroke communication has been very
difficult  - I am becoming the world's best expert with 20 Questions. She is
on Sinemet, Comtan, Mirapex. Aspirin, Bumetanide, Dektol, Eldepryl and
Tamoxifen ( had a lumpectomy about 4 yrs ago ), Vitamin C and multivitamins
At an appointment with the neuro a week ago he  suggested she take Vitamin E
800 units/day. I hope I'm not imagining things but she seems brighter -
better communication - and  a little steadier on her feet.
Any comments, please.
I've been on both these forums for a couple years ( longer on the PD ) -
mostly lurking but throwing out  an occasional comment  and enjoying the
give and take of all you marvelous people. There are days when, if it wasn't
for the lift I get from you-all. I'd go totally ape.
Love
Bob Anibal