Rick Hermann wrote:

> Hi all,
> How many list members are there on this listserv--1500-plus? It seems that
> about the same six people post all the time, and it gets kind of old (no
> disrespect intended toward you stalwart posters). I'd like to hear from

I agree with you in spirit....
it seems like the same 6 people do all the posting
but, that seemed like an exaggeration
:)

a few do post a lot

since getting a new computer two weeks ago
i haven't emptied the trash

a quick and rough count of PARKINSN messages reveals
at least 90 different posters

a more acccurate count could come from the archive
but this isn't about counting

a lot can be happening off list
the list should be just the tip of the ice berg

best wishes
on finding friends
and talking in a more private place

feel free to bend my ear off list [[ or not ]]

> people who never post because somehow I think they must have a communication
> style more like mine. Contact me directly if interested in off-list support
> and correspondence about having Parkinson's disease.
> Rick Hermann
> 49/47

Ray Strand

--------on the edge of the prairie abyss---------