Hi Perry and listmembers:

Perry, what a wonderful offer; thank you.  If I can scrape together the airfare, and
the UCSF sleep study I'm supposed to be in will allow me to go,  it would be too
great an opportunity to pass up.  I think I should put this out to some of my West
Coast advocates, and see if they don't agree and would be willing/able to go.
Anybody from other regions excited about this conference especially in light of
Perry's offer?

Charlotte Mancuso