Sandy -

Your love and concern for your parents is all the thanks they need, and then
some, but it's wonderful of you to offer it.  As a caregiver, parent, and a
grandparent who is helping raise two grandchildren, I can tell you that your
parents love you and don't begrudge helping you as much as they can.  It's
what parents do.  And grandparents. I'm sure they didn't plan to spend their
lives as caregivers.  None of us did.  But we do what we must out of love,
out of necessity, out of sheer dogged determination to carry on when the
going gets tough.  (Not that a brief vacation wouldn't be welcome from time
to time).

Please share your beautiful letter with them.  You and your parents can cry
together over the beautiful sentiments you've expressed, and they'll hold
your words to their hearts when they're weary and discouraged.

Warmly, Margie