bob armentrout wrote:

> Ray, I bet I sent you the message I meant to send Rick - if so, just forward

sorry-don't see anything from you in my in  box
hope its  not lost in cyberspace
just resend  what ever it was to rick

> it if you would be so kind.  In the meantime, how are you doing? I am going
> to be in your country later this week - I have an appointment at Mayo to see

Mayo is three hours from here
if you are held over, let me know
i might look you up

> if they can figure out what's wrong with my hands, and maybe get my meds to
> work better.  take care

technically they are excellent
they like the challenge of the unusual

friend of a friend went to Mayo for his Parkinsons
now, he is now going to Struthers for longer term, more encompassing treatment
involving the various aspects of PD
and likes it better

but, for what you need -- you're in good hands

i hope the trip is helpful

> bob aka tex

Ray Strand

--------on the edge of the prairie abyss---------