Hello and good morning to you!!  My Congressman's local office has been in
touch with me already today.  I have made all my phone calls to all my North
Carolina Representatives.  I have also faxed all my letters.  I sent the
same letter that Congressman Ballenger is supposed to read to my Senators as
well.  I wish to thank you all from my heart.  I have felt so much support
from all of you.  WE ARE FAMILY!!  PD IS THE FOUNDATION AND LOVE IS OUR
GLUE!  Be blessed today...Sandra Norris

Sandy Norris 40/28/20 check my new site..
www.plwp.org/sandys_parkie_porch.htm
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."