Dear List Family,

I have been contacted twice by my Congressman's Office today.  They have
received my letter and are addressing the issue at hand.  I am not sure when
exactly my letter is going to be read.  I am the Team Leader of the Research
Advocacy Team for PLWP.  I will be monitoring the happenings on Capitol Hill
everyday.  When I feel our representatives are addressing "ANY" Bills that
pertain to us as a Parkinson's Community I will be making you aware of them.
That includes the Stem-Cell Research.   Keep up the fight!! Much
hope....sandy

Sandy Norris 40/28/20 check my new site..
www.plwp.org/sandys_parkie_porch.htm
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."