hi.
I tried paxil about 4 years ago and celexa recently.  Both gave me side
effects of increased movement beyond normalcy, worsening of headaches
and BP problems. Does Wellbutrin have weight gain or drowsiness as a
side effect?? I am finding that sometimes some side effects are not paid
attention to until many people complain of them.

sincerely,

nancy